Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life, 2011.

Some of them didn't know that I've such kind of pastime.
It's like doing research on zodiac, no matter you are gemini, cancer, capricorn, pisces etc.
If I'm not mistaken, it starts when I'm still a 11-years-old lass, surfing the internet and simply clicked into the page -- all about constellation. And so, till now, I'm so addicted to it.  Photobucket
如果你相信,有时,星座是蛮准的 ;)
I don't think that it's a kind of superstition la, i just deemed it as... one of my pastimes!
It might be boring or even nonsensical to you, anyway, you can just don't bother about it.


Am planning seriously for the following months.
choosing the right college, making the right decision, all by myself.
If everything goes well, i will be taking the course which are available for intake in 18th of April.
Hzs, never regret ah you !!
Most of my buddies start working.. so busy ohhhhhhhhhhh
Okay, as a promoter is still preferable to me la, since I'm not good in socializing with ppl around me, hehe


Went to my new house yesterday.
Almost complete !!
I love my room, seriously.
It's mostly pink in colour. PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, the sweet side of red.. Photobucket
My fav is not pink,  I choose pink simply because of its beauty.. hahaha 
It's more tranquilizing and... romantic? lol, sometimes it seen as lighthearted also what!
So conclusion is, a pink-colour-room is still beneficial to me right? Photobucket
Hehe, will stop here la, got training later.

Sayounara! Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment