Oh yeah, i found my charmmy kitty..so i changed my blog skin~ (^ ε ^)o
Today is sunday. and you know i've only another one week to spend leisurely..
After that, college life starts!! i'm quite excited actually..ready to study. hoho
Bought a bag for college purpose..should i buy some new clothes??
and huixian said it's common for those who just started college..haha.
Hmm i don't know how am i going to drive to college lah, i can drive, but recently i found that my driving skills....urm...-______-
Yesterday i drove. I realized that I don't know parking.. i tried the side parking yesterday when i fetched huixian.. i parked it in a weird way and the aunty behind my car kept staring on me with a look like this O__O lol.
and i've never been to roundabout..!! argh, i think i need intensive driving session this week!!
Time flies..it goes on smoothly though:)
I just feel that you're getting busier and busier and... i'm getting into college life soon. When life goes on, things change, people change....
How about you? Would you change?
How about you? Would you change?
No comments:
Post a Comment