Never blog for a few days
It's the second week of my holiday, one more week to go and i'll be starting my hectic semester three.. I'm kinda afraid that I couldn't cope but yet, you know I will be trying my very best in this last semester.
I not really start doing my assignment, I'm still on holiday mood oh god :(
December is not a good month for me, seriously I hope I can go through all these shits asap.
Thanks to the kind one who da pao for me on Monday:)
It brightened up my day hahah I feel happy whenever I eat this.
People walked away and gone but somehow your the one that I feel like you have never left.
Don't always compliment on me that I'm the sweetest girl ever, to you. I don't think that i deserve that but yet, thanks for everything. =)
This was taken at midnight 2.08am
I was so concentrated on doing my own stuff until I forgot about the time.
When I took a peep on the sofa, the little sweetheart was slept already, soundly and peacefully :*)
I used to be a timid person, afraid to be alone, afraid of darkness, especially at home.
I don't know since when, all those matters seem not bothering to me anymore.
Now I know why.
It is because of this cute little company:)
He always waits me finish doing all my stuff and sometimes he falls asleep
Then I'd say " Muffy let's go <3 !"
He will then wake up and follow me to the room.
He is a great company indeed.
He is so important in my life that I couldn't afford to lose him :') <3
Meatballs are love. Wei Lin said. LOL
Hahahah and so I accompany him to makan his love.
Good friend since...form2? Hahah I've forgotten how we get to know each other
But yeah, your a great friend indeed. =]
*Although sometimes your being too emotional HAHAHA
Tong Yuen of the year.
No more handmade it's from market..
Tastes good though. :)
No more colour tong yuen like the past few years but still..eating them still makes the heart feel warm.
I actually cut and dyed my hair. Yeah dyed again, not as light as the pic above anyway. That's the light effect! But this will be the last time.
Oh go natural please. HAHAHAH :D
Every time when you managed to hold on the tears instead of letting them to fall, you have proven to be stronger each time.
Time flies man, it's end of the year already. What else I hope for?
I pray for a happy and peaceful ending for 2011 :*)
Lastly, playing an old song here.
Keep holding on - Avril Lavigne
Yeah, I admit that I feel like giving up whenever I fall.
I'm the youngest child in the family, and yes, I have been a spoilt brat since I were born.
Always want people to be like the way I want them to be..
Over controlling and possessive, yeah I used to be like this :\
But people grow up from mistakes...
Don't give up on me before I actually make a change :')
Temptations are all around, challenging me and you, challenging us.
But I know we will make it through the toughest part, together.
=]








No comments:
Post a Comment