Sunday, March 11, 2012

One last breath.

Ju Fone is my secondary tuition mate and she just moved to my area few months ago.
I just can't believe that... She passed away this morning due to asthma attack :'\ We had a talk few weeks ago in fb and asked about each other.. I even saw her bringing her dog for a walk in our neighborhood.. I thought of bringing muffy to have a walk with hers one day, but everything just happened so suddenly that I don't even have a chance to ask for that..  Why do we always wait until the person is gone only we realize what we should or shouldn't do?

After Alex, now Ju Fone.. I guess there are loads of unaccomplished wishes in them. After all, they are still so young...:(

The death around me always inspires me to live my life to the fullest and make every day better than yesterday.. Sometimes I do really think about death and.... we just don't know what's gonna happen next. We need to appreciate the things we have in life, no matter how small is it.
I found something very meaningful, that's exactly what I wanted to tell :')

" Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should & let go of what you can. Take chances. Give everything & regret nothing. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you're sad. Love what you got & always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change & things go wrong. but always remember, life goes on. "

Rest in peace girl.. I hope you are at peace up there. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment