I thought of giving myself one week break after the finals.. but the outing invitations seem to be never ending =( Was moody in the past few days.. what I can do is just eating my favourite food and shopping alone. And of course he keeps me accompany, talking to me for the whole day.. sing songs to cheer me up.. text with me.. call me.. So yeah now ur more patient to me? That's just a beginning when your passionate in getting me back.. But what can I do.. I really don't know.. =(
Another matter is.. I have to choose my degree program now. Out of a sudden I lost interest to everything.. pharmacy dentistry nutritionist.. what else can I be? Just a nerdy science student after all ='( maybe I just need time to regain my energy and passion.. this is just not how I used to be =( =(
I want you to stay away from me, yet, you know I need you =(
No comments:
Post a Comment