Saturday, June 30, 2012

:)

I don't wanna be an emo kid :3 let's have a quick update on recent happenings. Went back to mutiara's carnival this morning. Hmm in overall, it seemed like it didn't change much, but I guess the facilities have improved much. With air-conditioners in every class, even the stuffy geography and sejarah room too :3 the top floor's outdoor ceiling has built with some kind of sun-protected 'covers' extending from the ceiling, sheltering the class against sun light. Cool! Blissful mutiara kids!

Chatted a lot with Mdm Ee. So lovely. <3


Met not much close friends there, except her =.= hahahaha. 
Halo belenda!

Japanese intensive class goes well too. Almost everyday I laugh until stomachache in class. Hahahaha can you feel the joyfulness :D Just checked the muet speaking test date. It frightened me when I saw "Muet speaking test(July) left: 01day" I was like WTH TOMORROW??! Okay just nice god bless me...... Hahahahaha. After logged into my account, I double checked my speaking test date, mine is on 10/7. Phew. Didn't even start preparing. This week is a crucial one. Give me luck! :D

My classmates :)
From the left: Chong san from Zhu Hai, China, then Yong san, Me, Mi Hui san and Fu san.

Of course not to forget to post some pictures of badminton session!
Wai kit and ccv ;)

Darling and bran ;) wuuhoo
For the photo of hoyiyi and me, we looked sweaty. So? Private la! :P
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment