Sunday, November 25, 2012

A visit to Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

After a hectic month of Japanese studies, I fulfilled my promise to Koji, one of my Japanese friends, as an one-day-tour-guide! :) I decided to go bird park with him since he is a die-hard nature lover! KL bird park is hidden in the serene and beautiful Lake Garden. Haha fyi, Lake garden is quite big la. But it's pretty easily accessible through public transport. We first took train to KL Sentral station and then took cab to the Bird Park. Cost about RM12 for taxi fare.

Bird park is best visited in the early morning ( I guess most of the places are best visited in the morning isn't it, where there is no sunlight muahaha *typical sunlight phobia* XD We went there at afternoon, and of course the sun welcomed us by shining brilliantly...;) Remember to bring along ur ic because Malaysians' entrance tickets are 15 bucks cheaper than foreigners!



Frankly speaking, I'm not a fan of watching birds but the bird park is done quite well I think! Ample space surrounded by the greens, and the animals all look very happy and friendly, in which they tend to approach the visitors themselves without fear! I was scared by them somehow as they fearlessly walked nearer and nearer to my phone camera when I attempted to take their photo.. Can imagine or not -_-

Neh this one KEEP COMING NEARER AND NEARER 


Thumbs up for you if you can spot a PEACOCK in this photo :)


There were lots of kids running down the street having fun with the birdies.. Oh ya! Mind you, KL Bird Park is claimed as the world's largest free-flight walk in aviary... which means the birds are let free in the aviary which resembles their natural habitats. Now I know why the animals there look so active and lively! :D Walking down the street you can see peacocks and unknown birds roaming around haha. Very cute in a way.

Lai touch lai~



Hi birdie~;)



Somewhere filled with PARROTS lol all of a sudden they stopped on my shoulder >.<

I was very scared actually, eh a little pain leh standing on my head =.=

HAHA oh no MR.BIRDIES! There were one on my head and one on my shoulder and another one on my back!!! SO I HAD THIS FACE!!

Gonna end this post with Mr.Koji and me! ^^v

Tips for those who are interested to go! Going to bird park requires a lot of walking! Plus the weather is really hot. Remember to fill your stomach before heading to birdie park!!! Oh ya, there were bird shows at certain time which were staged in the Amphitheatre! Education centre and incubation complex are there too! Quite interesting anyway ^_^ We were soooooo exhausted after spending about two hours plus there. Ok la me only :P Koji was still very energetic but I was K.O-ed by the weather D; So I refused to have second round and went home straight!

So that's all about my bird talk. HAHAH CIAO!














No comments:

Post a Comment