It's like a must for me to meet her up every few months, got no special reason, she's a lovely Pisces girl, more like a sister to me :3 Think I've intro about her on my blog, but lemme intro again in case u don't know who's she.
I knew her on... last year actually! During my long long break I attended intensive Japanese class and there goes how I met these two sisters. Haha yeah two of em actually, but eventually I got closer with the younger one, hmm, a 23 year old girl. It seems like we are on the same channel cuz we always have never-ending conversation XP
Surprisingly this was so so good, BANOFEE CHEESE CAKE. Have you heard of it? It was my first time knowing it actually! Simply an amalgam of banana and toffee. Toffee? Erm caramelized sugar, something like that. Haha I didn't know this magic combination would be so good :D
Red Velvet. Second time trying. Still love it! :)
:D Wai May and I
I love Marmalade Cafe :3
Love the environment, and their service too.
Especially the very kind and always-smiling waiters!
Anyway, I didn't know this tea time session was gonna be a treat from Wai May.
She got her first permanent job! :DD
Like finally.
And first month salary.
She just spent it on me.
Cuz she wanna share the happiness with me..
How sweet is she..
:')
Kacau mama when she's watching tv haha =3
WAHHHH SO CUTE!
Syiok sendiri lolol :P







No comments:
Post a Comment