I know them cuz of ric, and since then they are my fav couple cuz they look really really matching. Yesterday was her birthday, and I found the break-up news from her instagram. All photos taken together had been removed...
She's already 23 and. I don't know the reason they broke up but I'm pretty sure it's the guy who asked for it, based on what she wrote on the photo caption.
This news hurts me quite badly, funny right? :'( It seems very easy for me to get affected emotionally whenever there are break-ups or betrayal going around me.
Moody girl is moody again. ESPECIALLY when you see him hanging out with his favourite girl at genting at midnight. No this is not an expression of jealousy. Just when you are already moody, the pics of both of them sitting beside each other made things worse.
So bye.
:/
No comments:
Post a Comment