The moment I left ken's car, I said thanks to him for the ride. Then I walked across the road without looking back. While walking to basement towards my car, I just broke down in tears, uncontrollably.. Yenyin called me. I told her, there's nothing goes wrong, I just feel like crying, I just wanna cry. She said no, everything doesn't look fine at all...
How should I even explain this?
No I really can't tell..
There're too many questions in my mind. But I never want to know all the answers. Don't need to..
I'm not used to this kind of relationship, where I'm not really opening up myself. Something that makes me feel so uncomfortable. But I never want to bring this up, I do not want drama. I don't want.
So sick of feeling tired.
In fact, there're a lot of things in life to be happy about.
There're a lot more.
Recently, I find that I don't enjoy play ping pong anymore :( I don't enjoy the training, I find it boring. I go for the sake of training. So sad. I used to enjoy what I'm doing. Maybe it's true that as time goes by, things do change. So does passion? Haih. But I enjoy cheerleading, like a lot.
I ask myself, what do I wanna achieve within 6 months. I wanna do level 5 stunts, I wanna do back hand spring. I wanna be slimmer. I wanna spend my time more productively. I wanna be a better person. ^_^
So fighting! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment