And I always wonder how would I feel when the day is coming. To be honest, I don't feel very very sad nor very very happy about leaving. Perhaps a little excited for the freedom that I will be having for following one year? Sicked of the curfew I've always had. And the thing that I worried the most could be my dog and mom perhaps? I've been trying my best to bring him out and have fun. I hope he will be a good boy and wait for mama to come home :')
Last week I got a bit emotionally unstable because of the fact that I couldn't spend much time with him even after his exam. I've never worried about the coming ldr, as I'm always in a 'live in the moment' mode. We can never predict what's gonna happen tomorrow right?
Exactly two more weeks. And all the good memories shall stay.
No comments:
Post a Comment