Sunday, October 2, 2011

158?

 
Ahh i slept at 3am yesterday, just realized that there are 2 assignments to be submitted on 10/10.
I actually messed up the due dates, i thought there are two more weeks for me to complete it
when i checked the calendar yesterday, i found that i left 8 days to complete it aww big sad > ;(
 an essay with 1500 words and another research with 3000 words.
start the work puhhh leaze!!

It's October. 
It's a brand new day.
I hate guessing what's actually on ur mind, sometimes it restricts me from stepping forward. 
I wonder if you read my stories again, but i just couldn't think of any reason why do you still want to know how's my life going on.
Still, the outsiders always ask me not to think too much, as i started to go into somewhere deeper and deeper.
Shouldn't i?
=D 


No comments:

Post a Comment