Wednesday, October 12, 2011

;)

Feeling great when you don't have to go for class, hahaha
I actually spent a lot of time doing the questionnaire from doctorjob! teehee!
Perhaps they will pick Khar Nian and not me, or both :D
Take a break and move on.
Yet, I still choose to trust all those words
It just doesn't come back la so it's never mine :)

Ngehehehe Sungha Jung you better play 'This Love' on your concert!!!
He is just fantastically terrific XD
Beautiful pieces from simple instrument!
Can't wait :D

Mmmhmm I wanna get an android phone before i leave here to Taiwan! :D
Iphone 4s! With Siri, it can make call, send texts, set reminder and more. Amazing phone!

"Siri not only understands what you say, it’s smart enough to know what you mean. So when you ask “Any good burger joints around here?” Siri will reply “I found a number of burger restaurants near you.” Then you can say “Hmm. How about tacos?” Siri remembers that you just asked about restaurants, so it will look for Mexican restaurants in the neighborhood."

Guess it's useful for me this kind of...blur-case-girl haha!
Yenyin said my memory can only be used on studies, other than that, my memory is really POOOOOOR
B-D





I want it so freaking badly! :D
No i'm not going to ask daddy buy for me, imma save money to get it!
Hope everything goes smoothly!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment