Saturday, November 19, 2011

:)

Wheeeeeeeeee ;D
I'm here to update myself again hehehe!
Upload some photos taken on few days ago..
Ahah nice things always brighten up my day:)

























Me with the funny spec XD
Ahah had a great time in these few days..
Went for steamboat with jh, bren and mei teng on thurs
That was really sweet to meet them especially jh... awh:)























The next day i had another wonderful time spent with my love:)
Unfortunately i fell down when i got down from his car..
Pokai...so stupid =.=





















It's so pain actually...
I remembered my last fall was a jaw injury..it's been 8 years ago! ahah!
This is my second body injury i guess
Erm anyway... somehow it's sweet to see the loved one helping me to deal with the wound :P

Watched 'you are the apple of me eye' with him:)
Was not bad, get touched at the very last part when they kiss and all the memories are recalled.. Mmhmm, that's what i always say, take every opportunity to love your loved one before he or she walks away from your life...:)

I like being with him:) Just like...you don't have to worry about anything that comes to you because he is always there to protect and take care.. <3



The moment when you say "you look beautiful"
The moment when you say "stupid girl ;)"  
And i look at you and think : 
"I guess i will never open up to anyone like i opened up for you. <3 "

No comments:

Post a Comment