Viewed someone's blog just now and i saw her blog about the story between her and her boyfriend.
That's really sweet and suddenly i think of mine.
I think i left too much question marks for all my dearies..haha!
So yeah, I think i should admit that, I'm in a relationship now babes:)
Well he's a guy from my college..guess you all should have known this earlier, yeah he is Richard. =]
That's too much stories in it and i really don't know where to start and tell..but yeah, we actually gone through some kind of obstacles..quarrels..disagreement..and lots of stuffs that separate us from getting together, even as friends.
Don't wanna explain anything..cuz you know, people wouldn't trust me if they dislike us..so yeah:)
I think he is awesome;) He has the same birthday with me, same day same month same year:)
Yeah we're birthday buddies! <3
I've never been trusting my instinct so much that...i think that it's the fate that guides us here.
Nothing much to tell, but i'm really happy to be with him:)
He makes me smile, makes me cry, let me count on him, cry on him, giving me so much love and care like his only princess..:)
他是一个让我觉得很温暖的人
他让我感觉到...付出是值得的
因为我现在,有了他满满的爱
对于爱情,我不再强求,现在的我已经很满足,很幸福。


谢谢你 ,陈集贤!
It might be annoying for you to hear me say 'thank you' to you without any reasons, but that's my only way to express how grateful i am to have you! <3
祝福我们吧...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment