Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Japanese. And me.

Recently I have stopped my Japanese language class for the sake of muet preparation. Perhaps the saying "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" aptly describes my situation now, I miss Japanese class so damn much. I miss speaking in Japanese, writing in Japanese and thinking in Japanese. So Japanish now lol. Sometimes I even feel like my passion over Japanese language has taken over that of science field. I told my mom I wanna be a translator. A Japanese-English translator. My mom wanted me to pursue my interest and she asked me to do some survey about it. I was kinda excited to think about it as I knew I'd face much lesser stress in language field. Certain amount of stress is good, but overwhelming of them makes me feel like committing suicide. No kidding. That's one of the reasons I chose MPharm over BPharm as the former's syllabus seems less stressful. Yes whatever other people say about me but I just wanna enjoy life and do the things I want when I still can!!! Life is short!! I'm just freaking 19 years old.. Life is just not merely about studying studying and studying! Perhaps the sudden death of the people around me has inspired me to have this thought... So yeah, 珍惜当下!;') ohhh back to topic, I mean back to reality, being a translator might have unstable salary and I might not be able to stay at Malaysia so often since I will be majoring in Japanese. Due to my nostalgic personality and the urge to fulfill my promise of taking care of my puppy, I've given up on this fancy dream again. (~_~;)

I left 4 months+ to do the things I want.. Have lots of plans for the upcoming days after muet...:D who said my holiday is long? I feel short instead! ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ I wanna curl my hair permanently! I have no idea why most of my friends discourage me to do that, although they said the curls I made myself is nice :< and I'm thinking of coloring my hair hehehe.

AHHHHHH I want some changes. (^-^)

One thing is, I'm really thankful of having a supportive family that mentally and financially encourage me to pursue my passion. ;') like recently I'm keen on cooking/baking, mom will just drive out and get all the ingredients I need.. like I plan to continue my Japanese studies to advanced level, my family just never uttered a word of discouragement, for it might not be useful in my future career but just a self-enriching pastime. Even myself feel that I've been spending so much in doing all these. Being grateful to have you all, love ma family :')

No comments:

Post a Comment