Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love me, love my dog.

Last night, I managed to have an one-hour-nap before I woke up at midnight to watch my favorite badminton team, Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong. I'm not a badminton freak nor good in badminton, I just love to watch badminton matches especially theirs. I can never miss one of their matches especially live broadcast! They didn't win the game anyway. Some of the supporters condemned them, while some still remained standing up for them wholeheartedly, unconditionally. I was kind of disappointed as I didn't see them trying their utmost to play, perhaps it was just one of their strategies so that they can avoid Indonesia pairs later on. Or something ;) Aiyo no matter win or lose I still love their sporting spirit! Hahahaha.

Recently I have came across a blog owned by a blogger called Cheesie. And her blog title which is "Cheeserland" makes me misunderstood that her blog is mainly about FOOD, especially CHEESE. LOL. So basically its just not about food, she wrote something more than that. Few years back her style didn't manage to catch my eyes... but now, after reading her blog for quite some time, I get some different feeling from her. It's not something that could be seen, but palpable. I discovered the inborn passion over Japan in me. It's not really a huge dream but something I want, I guess. There are so much differences between Malaysian and Japanese, especially after stepping into the Japanese culture. I want something that is really kind, polite, generous and sincere from the outside world.. But it seems like I can only get this kind of satisfaction when I'm dwelling with Japanese people, speaking in Japanese. And of course I'm born to eat Japanese food LOL!!!! Basically I love sushi, who doesn't anyway? :3 I love how unique Japanese language is, how cute their stuffs are(I know goods from Japan are expensive but their quality definitely worth the price), how polite they behave, how beautiful their make-ups are, and how wonderful the place is, etc. Don't ask me why because I'd like to answer, EVERYTHING!!!! <3 before I die, I wanna travel to Japan, if possible, can I just marry a Japanese man so that I can stay there forever hahahahahahaha. *dream big*

Lastly, introducing an idiom - Love me, love my dog. It simply means 爱屋及乌 in Chinese. If you really love a person, please make sure that you will love anything and anyone that she loves before you say you love her. Otherwise, you DON'T deserve even an one-second-time to love her. Hahaha. I'm not being mean okay ;)

One day, I asked my friend what's the most important qualification to be your husband. One of them said "He must be rich." Another said "He must be buff enough." When they asked me back, I said, "He must be able to carry me like a princess!" *like the photo below*
They booed me cuz it's SO easy as they said.

Easy meh? How if my future boyfriend is short and tiny like me? =P


No comments:

Post a Comment