Here am I to update again! A recent outing with Lor Yen Yin! My best buddy from foundation course. Not much things to blog about actually, just photos. Loveliness everywhere ;)
We never have a proper outing since May, so both of us were very much looking forward to meet each other. So we had a theme that day! That is, disguising as tourists hahahah. She wanna dress up like a Thai chick and of course I am a Japanese-wanna-be. K, I think we failed. But we had fun grabbing people's attention. XD
Towards Gyaru Make-up! ♡
My hair is getting longer and I'm so happy! \(-_^)/
Our eyes' make :P
She made me a card. Not birthday card. Just....something about friendship. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Tear up a little when she handed this to me ;')
Our selca pic! ♡ Used to have tonnes of 'em in our phones...
That's all about it! Wait for my next post ok! ^_^
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment