Thursday, January 17, 2013

;>

I always feel like blogging when I'm studying. Hahaha why?

Anyway it's almost the end of week three in I Am You, I feel like I'm almost drown by the bookworms over there. I didn't mean that I wasn't one of them lol. The thing is, I have never touched books since last year April, I guess I am having a hard time catching up now. Sigh. Hzs, power drops x1000000000000000000. I didn't mean like I was super good, just my processor in brain goes slower and slower ;( Can't even solve a titration calculation. I was quite sad, but still I have to put on the smiley face tell everyone that I'm okay. I just need to work a little harder right? :)

Every time when you are in difficulties, if you are lucky enough, you would meet someone who is willing to lend you a helping hand without asking for return. I met a good Samaritan. ^_^ She's so sweet. She teaches me Maths and makes notes for me even when she has a hard time coping with other subjects. How grateful I am to have her? Anyway, this girl is the first friend I made in uni and we are still the closest in uni even though we were from different groups during orientation. Hehe.

Hitherto, I still love the life in I Am You. Hectic but fun. They said university is the best time of your life?

;)


No comments:

Post a Comment