Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ULTIMATE 2012

Finally I have got my time to blog after a final week of fun and pleasure.

Finally, after 272 days of waiting, I'm going to start my university life tomorrow. IT'S TOMORROW :D

272 days, in other words, 8 months time, was the longest holidays I ever had hahaha!
But I did enjoyed it very much, like seriously, I have finally got some time to do the things that I like.

2012 April, I completed my foundation course.
It wasn't that easy... of course you can't compare it with any other international certified courses.
It is designed for students to adapt the degree life better. (although I haven't enter degree I can't prove it yet haha) But one thing is, I did learnt a lot from there. Learning how to cope, how to change yourself in order to adapt the environment, not just rote learning like how we did in secondary school.

But I swear this one year was the most torturing period I have ever experienced... I had to willy-nilly wake up at midnight to complete my assignment or the irritating LAB REPORT. Or. You google search something you don't understand for more than 15 times about the same question but you still don't understand what the heck your question is asking. Or. Being assigned as the Organizer Chairman of the coming orientation when you left 2 weeks to your ultimate final last terminal exam? Hahaha or. You just burst it out on your Biology lecture and your lecturer had no idea what was wrong with you. Or... you were so stressed that your face became rough, with pimples full of pus, as pale as zombies' and my first time having late period, and also double period in a month! whatsoever D; People called it as 身体失调. I hate all these because procrastination worsened the situation even more. Or sleep at 12 am, wake up at 1.15 and study your notes like a dead fish on the bed and then get back to sleep at 5am and wake up at 6am to get to college? Then I learnt that distance between your house and your campus is a critical matter too. I get less sleep but spend more time on travelling. A shortcoming. So I know I had to study harder... I don't know how did I make it through but I made it somehow!!! Flying colours. Good, distinction, fairly good, nothing at all, no standard... whatever people think about it but I did my best :D

So what did I do in these 8 months? How did I survive?
Basically the first two months were foolishly spent! ;p hang out release stress drinking rotting at home.. typical holiday mood okay :D Then I joined intensive Japanese course on June. The best time ever. I found my happiness *sounds so serious, but YES IT IS* :D and there I completed my Intermediate 2 and 3!

Following month which is July, I prepared MUET with ex college mates, yenyin and shiyin. Results was ok I think as I didn't expect anything *because it's SO MUCH cheaper than IELTS I can retake it anytime :D * Band 4 but the writing session has an incredibly low mark, I was shocked. So I damn worried about my IELTS. I refused to take it until December the last test date of the year lol. Speaking of IELTS, I prepared and took it all by myself. No one else with me. Somehow it was a little scary. Really one, cuz you have no one to do practices with you, you have to go check the test location yourself and ceaselessly comforting yourself to overcome the fear :'( But slow and steady win the race. Work hard and you reap what you sow!!!

Then August. Healthiest month ever. Badminton yoga kick-boxing jogging. All kind of sports on this month hahaha cuz no exam no Jap class. Carefree :D Sounds boring but it made me feel so good!:) So September I spent some time working. Earn some pocket money. October and November I back to Japanese intensive class again. Which filled my everyday productively. I made new friends, Japanese ^^. Such a great achievement for me to speak in foreign language. Especially the Japanese students tour guide session.. Very touching to see them understanding my Japanese T_T

Of course I had great catch up with friends this year as I have plenty of time :D which I neglected when I was in foundation. No photos to post, lazy. Although 2012 ended like nothing meaningful but it was still a good year for me. ^^

1. Completed foundation.
2. Completed MUET.
3. Completed IELTS.
4. Completed Japanese Advanced Two
5. Yoga Intermediate level WTF HAHAHA
6. Strengthened friendship bond with the girls ;)
7. A smart phone which is so useful!!!
8. A laptop! Wasn't a necessary but the desktop's speed will make me fail my future assignment I think haha.
9. Lotsa one day trip.

Some achievement I wish to share. But there are something more than that. The feelings I have now. The urge to study! Hahaha I'm ready for you IMU! ;D

Erm 10. Let it go. Cannot be listed because I haven't accomplish it yet. :D
There are something holding me on, so stupid but I just can't move on, so sad. after 8 months, still.
Hope you can find the one you really love. And apparently this is a fake wish.

:D Happy starting uni life! <3 nbsp="nbsp">

No comments:

Post a Comment