Before going to bed last night, I had few things planned for today. When I woke up this morning, my mind just went blank. In the end, I spent the whole day watching the vampire diaries, facebooking and napping. I hate facebooking recently, I just feel that it's such a waste of time :( Yet we get so many updates on fb, the updates I'm talking about are politics, everyday news, etc. Not the annoying rants and ridiculous statuses like cursing the one who cut your queue while you were buying your lunch or talking bout intimate topics with your loved ones...
Anyway, I watched IRON MAN 3 last night with ma love. I didn't watch IRON MAN 1 nor 2... I just watched AVENGERS. Ehehe I'm not a movie freak but still I don't wanna miss awesome movies :D
Sorry girls are being girls :D
对于受过伤害的女生来说,也许会认同。
可其实我觉得,一个女人最美的时候,是她深爱着一个男人的时候,肯为那个男人付出一切,默默付出却不要求回报的女人,最美丽。
p/s: doyoulikemainewbackground?=3
No comments:
Post a Comment