Okay I was digressing... -_-
Actually I wanna say I'm grateful to know this bunch of friends from ICLS ^^ It's amazing how Jap language brings different people together and we've become very good friends naoo. It has been many months since our last osyaberi (means chit-chat/ catch up session in Japanese ^^) at Levain. So we decided to go to Delicious @ Taman Tun Razak, which has a superb environment (among the outlets at KL)!
I didn't take much photos of the surroundings.. basically it looks like this :p
Comfortable and classy.
This one grabbed from goggle image, so blur :p
Meals for four :D
Mama's Beef Bolognese Spaghettini with Meatballs and Parmesan - RM22.90
Aglio Olio Spaghettini + Add Seafood - RM24.80
Lemon & Black Pepper Pappardelle
with Crumbed Mozarella, Turkey Bacon & Asparagus - RM22.90
Hainanese Chicken Chop doused with a Hearty Tomato Sauce - RM24.90
Chocolicious Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream - RM13.90

Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova - RM13.90
Guan from Kepong and Wai May from Gombak ^^
The elder sister left earlier so we didn't manage to take pic with her. It has been a long while since I met a Pisces friend like Wai May, we talked like we've known each other for years ;) She's also a hello kitty lover, haha so yeah. We have so many things in common.
She always bought me cute stuff whenever she went to travel >,<
And on that night she actually drove us home cuz it was kinda late she didn't want me to take public transport.. she lives at Gombak while me living at Cheras. You can go Genting from Gombak, so you know how far is that.....
Both of the sisters treat me really nice. So heart-warming isn't it. =3
Recently I'm addicted to cocoppa icons! I didn't jailbreak my phone hur hur.
Lovely no?! =3
Kay, till here then.
Took a long time to complete this post, ugh my butt.
Anyway, always take a moment to appreciate the special friends you have made.
Good friends don't come easy. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment