The last couple of weeks have been great! ;) Getting used to the slow paced university life and I'm lovin' it! I know I've made a good choice in choosing a uni which is nearer to my house otherwise it may be irritating to wake up early every morning just to attend the one-hour-lecture.

OH, traffic jam is the thing that irritates the most.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH, traffic jam is the thing that irritates the most.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week I had been told about this activity holding at atrium by N&D students. I didn't really know what event was that until I reached atrium that day cuz I went there intentionally to laugh at darling's costume. XD
So it was known as Food Culture's Day.
:P
All I know at the moment was that, the place was VERY crowded. My friends and I had taken up much spaces lol and literally obstructed the path hahah -_-
I was like a lil fan keep taking her pic. XD
Guess she felt so annoyed that she wanna punch me. XD
Look at the left hand side, the girl was on Italy's costume. Quite pretty lea :P
"Eh I wanna go atrium support my friend leh"
"Your friend who?"
"Neh jiachee lo the N&D one"
"Oh ok we go together lah :D"
Then they just followed along hehe ♥
The event was okay, not much outsiders cuz it looked like it was only open for N&D students?
Anyhow, it's always fun to kacau your bestie. HAHAHA very pretty lah okay I didn't even bother to take other group's photo although they dressed up to the nine :P
missiontotakephotowithvietnamesegirl iz completed :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another lunch date with this pontian girl before she goes back to hometown.
Whenever we meet up, it feels like the first girl talk we've ever had and it is nice just to laugh and reminisce :3 We caught each other up on the latest happenings around us and when it was her turn, the first thing she said really got me excited cuz she said she SAW MY FAVORITE LEADER OUTSIDE OF VISTA JUST NOW, just 2 minutes before I drove out from the car park to pick her up!!!
So I was like.....

fliptable.jpg
Okay...
Before going to imu for table tennis practice :)
Such an unusual Thursday practice cuz there was an unprecedented number of people turned out that day lol (including a senior who purposely came from Seremban woots) and of course we all had a great bonding time ;) I love table tennis and I love it even more when I get to mingle with people from different courses but having common interest! Yay!
Random pic. So cool isn't it? :)










No comments:
Post a Comment