So here goes my 3-week-break. Was an enjoyable one B-)
1. 05082013 Rally at Stadium Kelana Jaya
So it was the very first time we joined the assembly held by the opposition. Somehow we involved ourselves in 'politic' matter huh... Since we were not allowed to vote or make any changes on the results GE13, I guess this was the least we could do, to show support. ;) (in fact we were just being kehpoh HAHAHA)
Despite getting warning from mom, sis, sis' bf, sis's bf, fb people, etc, our burning desire to protest against the UNFAIR AND FALSE election results never seemed to fade.
Haha thank you my partners in crime ;)
This was obviously taken by the giraffe bran don hahaha.
Thank you my company ♥
Anyway, to be frank, our day wouldn't be that smooth without Brandon. Somehow he was able to avoid the traffic jam and we felt quite safe cuz there was at least one guy walking with us. So thankful to have you guys ♥

It's the very first time I feel the patriotism in my heart. It's so so strong. I'm sure those who went to Kelana jaya the other day felt the same. 1 Malaysia slogan is not a pipe dream anymore, look, how Anwar did it.
Hereby declare Anwar as fourth idol of mine! Lolol.
Proud to be a Malaysian cuz of Anwar! ;D
2. KURAMAE HIGH SCHOOL, TOKYO
So it was the third time being a tour guide for B&S Program again. Super lovely students this time!!! :3
Bwahaha the second one is damn funny lo :p
End up playing bowling with them although I insisted not to play. Haha my first time playing bowling. YES FIRST TIME.
Great bonding time with Jap students ;)
Taken by ngkc :p pressie yooo!
It's japanese cookies. ^^
Discovered super nice GONGCHA outlet at Sungei Wang Plaza with Ngkc! :3
Very comfortable chilling there heh heh.
Yes I met her up after work. ^_^
3. Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie
High tea with my dearest is one of the best things in life. HEEE
Hitherto no elsewhere can beat the mushroom soup here!!! Seriously!
She loves this cake SHO much! I don't really like choc cake tho :3
Mwah korean look today :3
4. Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf
Okay looks super chubby here. as usual -_-
Was a rainy day. It just rained when he was about to come to pick me up. Hurgh, bad luck.
We had a great time there. ^^
5. Simple Life Vegetarian Restaurant, Leisure Mall
Mom loves vegetarian food, so we decided to give it a try. ^^
每次拍妈妈都要说,妈咪笑~
笑~
笑一下!=3=
3 take 成功!:D
说真的这间很好吃,吃了很有满足感。很想改变体质,所以要远离肉食!我爱青菜 :P
妈妈的粥也很丰富啊。
老板放的配料在里面真的不吝啬,很多吃起来也很健康,很满足。妈咪很开心 ;)
6. SURIGAMI HIGH SCHOOL, TOKYO
A very tough day -_- Not a good experience.
Firstly, KL Tower was one of my destinations. I have no idea how to walk there lol. Yes we were allowed to take public transport but it may be very time-consuming. Don't know how to use google map either. This really stressed me up. But we had no choice, we must by hook or by crook find the way out :/ There was a sudden downpour of rain when we were on our way back to KLCC. Four out of seven of my students didn't bring umbrella -_- Can you imagine how kelam kabut the situation was. Sweat and rain. Most annoying things in the world came together. Grrrrr.
Lucky to have her going KL Tower together! :3
Their booklet haha sho cute!
Didn't take much photo that day, we were exhausted. But I managed to take with him :3
HE IS VERY HANDSOME. NO?
OKAY MY TYPE :3
He looks like a mixed-blood. Doesn't look like a typical Japanese boy. VERY CUTEEE.
He was wearing cap actually. But he took it off when taking pic with me. Personally, I think he looks more dashing with the cap HAHA. :p
7. KARAOKE
Whenever I'm with Yenyin, you will get to see this kind of photo BAHAHA. Another sing k session! Relieved stress yo! :D
8. Marmalada Cafe, Bangsar Village
MCatch up session with childhood bestie Samantha. One of the few primary school friends that is still keeping in touch and close like sisters. ♥
Okay I don't miss my long hair at all, cuz it's very the DRYYYY
Look at the damaged, coarse hair >_>
Another lovely outing! I think we meet each other once a year, lol. But I'm glad we can still talk like sisters, remain close like last time. ;) Really appreciate friends like this! True friendship doesn't come and go!
9. TVXQ CATCH ME LIVE IN KL
实在感谢太多的巧合的安排让我顺利地没买票的情况下,以媒体的身份去到他们的演唱会。
由于这次演唱会地点很远,我知道我去的可能性不大,觉得自己没那个力气去追星了。可不知怎么的竟然拿到media pass还和yinyi一起去了!真的是去到那里,才感受到以前那种追星澎湃的心情。我要是那天真的没来到这演唱会,我这一生真的会后悔到极点!因为我是在比五百米还近的距离下,看到他们啊。听着他们唱着旧歌,我内心更是激动。平时只能在Youtube感受到他们热烘烘的气氛,今晚我竟然在现场了!六年,大家依然坚持相信。。。。奇迹会发生。(感动掉泪中) 仙后的心,永远存放着五个人的影子。
我扮媒体像不像?几分相似?
XD
好啦这位不是玩玩的,是真的要去拍照 :P
买什么週边商品,都卖完了 -_-
在正中间拍的
我的在旁边,也很靠近舞台!
两位吊在空中出场,有震撼到 O.O
更多的照片我自己收藏咯。^_^
Thank you Sierr & Gladys. I'm so grateful for you girls. ♥
10. MUFFFFFFFFY
Random pics that I feel like posting heh heh.
When he is bullied by sis
When he is around my mom hmhp :3
When he emo haha.
Say hi to eldest sis and papa!
11. Ben's @ KLCC
Last day of holiday. Well spent with Wai May. Great chit-chatting session again ;)
Portobello Mushroom burger. Tastewise, not my cup of tea D;
Uh, there goes my three week break. Catching up with friends and relaxing. Imma ready for sem two!
Hard work paid off I guess, I'm satisfied! :)
Till here then.
Thanks for your time. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment