I don't know where should I start with because I feel like I've left out so much ever since I've finished my EOS and sending hoyiyi off... I missed out so many ppl's birthday, didn't get to wish them on time. Sigh... Been so so hectic with ping pong and cheer practices! Two sports have already taken all my time, how about those who have participated more games than me? But I'm gonna admit that I put so much commitment in both of these! :)
Am really enjoying my uni life like this! But somehow I feel like those activities have taken all my passion away from studies -.- I know sem3 is gonna be a tougher one so yeah, time management please hzs!
Updates updates.. where should I start with?! The most recent one?
Iamyou cup table tennis has finally started last Friday. And I played yesterday for my house. The very first time I feel like a team while playing table tennis, I feel so grateful for them, for my team members :') Cheering for each other and giving support, sounds simple right, but it meant ALOT for the players.. to fight till the end.
When my partner and I had finally beat our opponent pegasus, I almost teared up T_T Not to say very tough but it was definitely a stressful one.. as this match is gonna be the crucial match which decides if we could win Pegasus. The last hope for Taurus. AND YEAH WE MADE IT. And following we beat Griffin too, much weaker team.. Got into semi-final!
:D
I have a lot of photos with me but I got no time to upload.
Life is good so far. Feeling contented. Gonna have a short break this weekend. Hehehe.
Update soon. SOON ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment