Too much to update. Shall we start by... some picchassss.
The awesome team bulldozes all the way! Didn't really expect we could get into the final game. Just playing my very best in each game and it makes me feel really happy and satisfying that I contributed something to the team. Our captain is really patient in training us since...July? Not really intensive that time, once per week I think. Nevertheless, I'm glad that all the efforts I've put in table tennis are not wasted :') It's tough but we manage to survive... till this far. When something happens out of your expectation, it makes you feel even more grateful for being able to experience all these.
Final is on... the coming Monday. Our opponent is gonna be a very strong group, I don't expect to win but we shall at least play a nice match and give them some hard time. ;)
This girl always makes me laugh so hard x) I love seeing her being silly, I don't know why ahaha.
Woots volley ball team. Okay I'm not in the pic so stop trying to find me. XD
I did play for the first game the other day. Wanna tell you that was my first time touching volley ball again AFTER THREE OR FOUR YEARS. And we were so awesome that we straight away play the game against hydra without practising beforehand lololol. What was the outcome? 24-1, 24-6 HAHAHA. So it all boils down to the president who did such a 'great job', looking for female players one day prior to competition. No one wanna join it last minute and then they grabbed all the cheerleaders to the game =.= Anyway, despite the poor results we got, we had so much fun in the game, because it was like a bonding session for us lol.

And of course, here comes cheerleading! Since one of my bases had injured his wrist, I couldn't fly this week.... so I tried basing people AHAHA. This guy is... around 42 kg. And wow I did it successfully.
\With so much help from the guys ahaha. Actually they helped me to adjust my hands for so long then they quickly disappeared so that I can snap a photo :P They're very funny people lah. Really love spending time doing all these with 'em.

Ahah half liberty.
This is snapped from video and it was the video before I fell from full liberty.
Oh yeah and there goes my first serious fall in cheer. Last saturday. Backspotter didn't manage to catch me and so my head knocked straight on the mat.. from one man's height. It was so painful that I burst into tears within seconds :O But luckily I didn't injure the inner part.. I think I didn't.
Was feeling fine the next day, so yeah, thanks God I'm safe and sound.

And bonding session after cheer practice! ^^

Hi. :D

Met the bull, Taurus.

And I didn't know we can do crazy stuff like this too ahahahaha. Awesomeeeeeee

First try on Fat Boy's! Woots my shroom burger looks so-so but tastes quite niceeeee! But I think I still prefer burger lab cuz of their wonderful combination of ingredients :3

I think he looks quite good in this photo. Haiyo look who's the camera woman :P And of course my lovely sweety there!


This is a very old photo. Our first bonding session at mamak.

Every moment counts. ;)
Single base. I swear this is the most scariest stunt EVER. No back spotter. No front spotter.
It relies entirely on the flyer's locking skill and the base's strength :O
FYI, taurus cheer this year are all newbies.. except one experienced flyer, spotter. The remaining bases, flyers and spotters have no experience at all! Omg right. But somehow we still survive.
An experienced base from Griffin told JooYi said taurus cheer is exceptionally fun compared to other houses because we are not practising merely for the sake of competition, but we do really enjoy what we do. ;) So true.

Fuuuuuu. So basically what I do for the past few weeks are... pingpong at 4pm or 5pm and then cheer practice until late night 10pm-11pm ;D
Contented with my lifeeeeeeeee!
Gonna do my best and enjoy my every day ;)
Fighting!





No comments:
Post a Comment