Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tonight,

So much thoughts tonight. Guess it's because of the achievement in cheer practice.

Was kinda touched when I read this, a comment from the senior in our team.

"Guys! Great job today!  was so impressed! There are some things I want to emphasize, please take note! 

Sam 's stunt group achieved: 
1. Basketoss
2. Full ground up with scorpion
3. Straight full extension

Comment:

Full ground up: have to work harder to polish this. Bases, back spot stabilize the flyer, esp Philip, try to straighten ur legs if possible. Flyer, balance urself and pull ur scorpion  for the next practice, I expect to see a firm full ground up with balances (scorpion, heel stretch)

Basketoss: fam needs to try equalize ur strength, so that sam won't fly towards ur side. But not too bad, work on the height more! Great job overall!

Straight full extension: PERFECT!!"



If you wonder what is 1.Basket toss, it looks like the third one from the left.
2. Full ground up with scorpion, second one

Today's baskettoss achieved higher height I think, but I still need to improve on my jumping timing. My calf muscles are so sore after those intensive exercises I had recently T_T So today I went to school at 4.30pm for table tennis training, and went for volley ball match at 7pm, then came back for cheer practice around 8pm. Until...11pm? FUUHHHHH I feel like a superman, never really ate anything in between :/ kinda exhausted.

But I love my life because of all these activities that fill my day with joy and happiness. And those people that make my day.

Cheerleading is not easy, at all. It's really not. And I feel so grateful for the ones that base me, who are being so protective, I never really get hurt even when I fall, because of them, they catch me, let me fall on them even when I hit on them so hard... and the one who back-spots me. Really heart them loads. :')  A great night indeed. Shall try harder on the coming practice on thurs ;)

Competition is on 1/11/2013 yo! And yes I'm gonna ask all my dearies to come to support. Hahahahahahaha. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment