Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#Cheerdiaries5

Ending a hectic week, I'm back to studies again. Yeah back to studies, like I didn't touch my books for one whole month. A lot of mixed feelings, a lot to update, but the time left doesn't allow me to do so.. imma have a short update and continue once I finish test next week okay? :)

Cheer life has officially come to an ending.
That day after cheer comp, I watched our performances over and over again. Thinking of those times when we spent few days couple of hours (perhaps more than 12 hours...) just to perfect a single stunt (in fact 5 seconds in the routine), those times when fam injured and we were worried that we couldn't perform on the competition day, those times when I was stuck at twist cradle and ground up extension and the feeling I had one day before cheer comp when I felt like giving up, like seriously... I teared up.

You have no idea how much I cherish those moments spent on practices.. and I guess you won't understand why I choose to sacrifice my time and studies just for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.. :') all the hard work is paid off, cuz you know, I'm proud to say that the 2 and a half minute was one of the greatest accomplishments in my life.

And everyone in cheer has cheer withdrawal syndrome now T_T we miss cheer, we miss the time practicing jumps together, we miss the time when our muscles were all sore but still insisted to complete the routine, we miss the time where we fell down and laughed out loud... thinking of all those moments makes me smile already ;')

Class test on next monday. But my heart is still with cheer... someone please rescueeeeeeeee me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment