Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#Cheerdiaries6

Sorry it's about cheer again! Cuz I'm currently having cheer withdrawal symptoms.. such as, keep looking at cheer photos, watching our old practice videos, feeling extremely excited when you meet your cheer mates... etc.

Some photos that I didn't upload on facebook ;)

Make-up of the day.. I didn't really wanna look at the mirror after the hair was done lol. The eye make looked quite pretty in the photos, but guess what, my eyes lids were swollen for few days because of the glue they used to stick the glitters. -.-

Photo session with my stunt group. Tiniest group in the team but we are proud to be in the same unit! ;D loads of loveeee!

The sweetie in my course :3 Glad to have her throughout the journey. Cuz you know it's kinda hard to find someone who is active in imu. People are just too busy studying :/

Another tiny flyer :3

And they are and will always be my favourite bases. ;)

Woots! Special guest of the night. I was really happy to see her ^_^ someone whom I admire hehe.
Came all the way from Seremban. I know her because of pingpong. and she is in Taurus too! Right after imu cup table tennis competition, on that night she promised me to come to support me on cheer comp, and she did it. :')

 *Okay she didn't come just because of me, she got her gold medal for table tennis too! :p

Someone special whom I would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart.
Maybe it's just me, there are a lot of emotion I don't like to show it or express it. Sometimes I just keep it all in my heart. Maybe I didn't really express my appreciation. But I know I'm lucky enough to have him support me all the time, looking after me. We are.... so far yet so close. 
Nevertheless, things couldn't work out like how I wish.. 




Thank you dear yin yi for all the photos, credits to Joyce ;) but yeah, without you, Joyce wouldn't have come. I love you deep deep! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment