
It kinda looks like design... but actually it's not. It's for expert climbers ;p

So so... this is the warm up wall for the beginners! :) without harness and rope. It all depends on your own. And there's mattress below lah. When you couldn't figure out your next move or you lose grip on the tiny rock, you can just let go and allehluya haha! xp
Quite fun :3
So here comes the boom! This is Zone D Top Roping Wall ; FYI, there are six different zones.. Each zone has different challenge lah. Something like that ;)
At this zone you need a belayer, someone who holds the rope for you and is in charged of your safety.. basically he is ur partner and you gotta trust him/her :3

Fam took me on my first try and it went smoothly :3 See I'm reaching the top ady ahaha.

I must say, a good belayer is sooooo crucial in determining whether you can go up or not.
He needs to pull the rope at the same time as you climb upwards.. and makes sure you won't fall even when you lost grip. Other than that, sometimes when you couldn't reach the next rock and you feel helpless, the words of encouragement from ur belayer is so so helpful and motivating :3
Mmhmm I guess it takes a lot of patience and strength to be a belayer (yes strength omg I don't have enough of it =.=) so I suck in belaying hahaha.
I gotta train that....
My second try, on another route! Tougher one and it took me... damn long.
Yes hanging mid-air so long but still refused to come down.... Caught a rock and lost grip and let go... caught another one again but my hands were shaking already, really couldn't push myself up and so let go again... so I just hung there like this, caught and let go few times, kept figuring out my next move.
You know what, hanging up there kept on trying was very very exhausting but I just don't wanna give up until my very last breath AHAHA
I actually stuck halfway very long d, then this guy took another route and came up :D
Which actually motivated me to climb up again.
Mmhmm ;)
It seems easy is it? You will never know until you try it... plus short legs already giving me a hard time reaching the rocks lol.
Thumbs up sign is coming! Ahaha like finally.
:'D
It was great to achieve something. The feeling of accomplishment.
Anyway, this activity is damn strenuous and I swear it challenges your mental endurance HAHAHA.
But I love pushing myself beyond the limits... it's like seeing yourself extending your limits.
Feeling good!
Really wanna thank Fam for suggesting to go rock climbing and being such a good belayer for all of us. ^^ And hey, this sport is so addictive! I wanna go again!!
Suchaaaaa great day. Time to sleep. ;)
x







No comments:
Post a Comment