Saturday, December 14, 2013

Simple thought.

Studied from 11-6pm at library :-) with hongjia. Second class test is coming real soon, pharmaceutics, my weakest subject... about calculations and physics stuff. Can't believe that I'm still feeling so chilled about it. I don't know where has all my motivation gone. Imma a happy-go-lucky kinda girl, not sure it's good or bad. But I do enjoy my everyday life. :) Currently practising dance for orientation on jan, been really long never perform on a stage, I took really long time to make up my mind whether to dance or not. And since I've promised to perform, I wanna do it well.. ;)

A very productive day, but I'm so exhausted now. Every time I look at hj, I feel so grateful being able to know her and get so close like now. Today she cooked me lunch in return for mine. You know what she did, she tried cooking the dish one day before she cooked it for me today, to try if it's edible awh. Something that made me feel touched. That simple.

:')

No comments:

Post a Comment