I wasn't nervous at all when I reached the gym and started to do stretching. I was alone so I talked to another girl who wanted to try out as a base. When we just started to stretch, coach asked all of us to go out to wait for our turn. OMG *AUDITION STARTS*
So I started to hear those xiao mei mei around 13-15 years old talking about their previous audition experience.. they said "the coach will play some music u're gonna dance there like a pro lol. and u're gonna cheer, cheer like a cheerleader. and u're gonna do tumblings, show your best tumblings." By that time I heard all these, my eyes were like O.O and shit I forgot my dance moves, I can't do tumblings at all.. lololol how am I gonna pass this audition.
While one of the xiao mei mei teaching me how to cheer, I taught her Taurus' dance move lol cuz we are going into the gym for audition in pairs. Surprisingly I mingled quite well with those 2001's. Yes they are freaking 13 years old lol but I think they quite like to talk to me too ^.^ They kept complimenting me that I'm so good, so pro but argh 妹妹s,姐姐承担不起呀!
Then one of the girls started to talk to me
Jody: Coach Dickson 很好是不是?他很好hor?
Me: 好啊好啊,他很好~!
Jody: 是咯他真的很好,我看到他base你!很厉害叻!通常coach train了你一两下过后就会把我们pek(丢)在一边,给你自己去跟那些学生练习
Me: Har 不是因为我是新的flyer, 所以他一定要train我啊?我以为因为我是新人所以他一直跟我练习。。
Jody: 才没有咯!他train几下就把我们pek在一边。。那时他有train过我啦,只是我不珍惜,玩玩下。。所以他从此以后没有再base我了...
Jody: 所以你要好好珍惜他...
Me: 哇。。好!
When I heard what Jody said I was damn surprised cuz you know why? Every time I go to gym, dickson trains me and teaches me new skills. He never leaves me doing nothing there, when he's coaching someone else he will ask some other bases to try out with me.. keep giving me chances to learn. And I think he is the friendliest coach ever cuz 1) our age is so so close, just elder than me by two years, there's no ocmmunication gap 2) he tells me my weaknesses, asks me how do I feel this time (every time after we try out a new stunt), never scolds me even thou I didn't do well. >_<
He even bought me a gift from USS last month when they went Singapore for competition. It's necklace with dolphin pendant! :3 And he didn't know I actually love dolphins! Ngawww such a sweet coach lah. I do really appreciate the kind people I met throughout my journey of being an all-star cheerleader. Yet to. But I believe I will make it real soon.
Loves! Happy day.
Oh Audition? Quite fun as I enjoy being a flyer, even tho I failed to do tumblings :D
Stay tune to know whether I could get chosen into all-star team or not.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment