Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hello! :)

So I brought myself problem by joining cheer without getting my parents' permission.. and I've been feeling depressed lately cuz I'm figuring out how to cut down daily expenses in order to get the monthly fees paid as well as buy a pair of cheer shoes which costs 215 bucks...(which coach has already ordered for me T__T)

Even yenyin said it's like the first time seeing me being so broke.. and yes.. believe or not if I tell you it stressed me so much that I couldn't sleep well at night. As you know it's 2014 everyone is turning 21 this year, presents and celebrations...

Recently I just wake up at 6 every morning to prepare lunch for myself to bring to school, the least I could do T_T

Seriously I've never been so depressed about money.

Haih...

Let's move on to some other stuff. Went to aquaria at KLCC with him on last Saturday. So I got teased by Hongjia & Jas.. "Her financial status depends on who is she with... she's not broke when she's with someone~~"

And no it's not like that :| he bought the tickets last month and until last sat I feel like going out for a date so yeah! Anyway I know they were just teasing for funnnn ;)



Wanna take photo when the turtle swam over.. but we just forever missed the right timing :S

Spot the turtle >>>>>>> haha :p


I'm too lazy to upload all the photos haha. Everyone is asking me "how was the aquaria" , "is it worth to go".. I think, RM22 is quite worth it la, if you were to pay RM38 for a visit ( the original price ), then I'd suggest you not to go haha. So go get it from Groupon while the offer is still available!

This was taken during the piranha live feeding session.. cons of going on saturday is that the aquaria was overwhelmed with crowd :\ and you know shortgirlproblems, I CAN'T SEE THE FISHSSS, AT ALL, especially after the person in charge announced that piranhas finish food in 60 SECONDS, everyone walked towards the tank even nearer. So the boy actually let me sit on his shoulder and watch HAHA I feel like a kid lol but who cares! ;) 


I always think that it's not about where you go, it's about who you have by your side. Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment