Away from home made me miss people who used to take care of me. It's true that no one is gonna help you to carry this and that or bring you to somewhere you wanna go. It's all on your own. And living outside made me realize my inner self is actually quite introverted. I always prefer to explore places alone, getting to places I wanna go myself and taking time to capture every beautiful moment. But this is an exception to my dearies. I was in cloud nine when howenyi came to Glasgow! :') It feels so close, so familiar and I start to become talkative again. :')
We took train to west end of glasgow and explored the beautiful botanic garden!
Most of the photos are still in my camera..
Some artistic photo she helped me to take :p
Requested to take this shot which was a shot inspired by Lenox from American next top model cycle 21 hahahahahaha.
Could be my happiest day in Glasgow thus far :p
It's tough living alone, but I'm enjoying every single moment. Loving the weather here, yes it's cool and cold all the time and I have a really high cold tolerance. Soooo adapting to the weather here is really no problem for me!
Having said so much about moving to a new city, I actually can't wait for that someone to come over ;-) someone who is so close to me.
!!! Study hard but play harder! Peace off!






No comments:
Post a Comment