And okay, it wasn't in my pursue. Really. Panic attack. I called my dad while walking on the way to the first shop where I used the card. Dad was answering the call merrily, saying hello bibi ah;) then I was like "papa, I think I lost the credit card... T_T" few seconds after talking to dad already made me wanna cry. So fragile in front of daddy </3
While papa talking to me telling me what to do, I reached the shop and the staff recognised me. Righht after that she passed the card to me and apologize for forgetting to return me.. Haiyo. Two careless staff n customer.
The moment I settled everything, the one that appeared in my mind was him. Everything happened in like 5 minutes, I was in need of talking to someone to calm myself down T_T
So I facetime him and guess what, he answered! Usually when we wanna FaceTime, it takes few times to succeed cuz sometimes one is not around la, another is having poor connection, etc.
Hah thanks God. What a day.

No comments:
Post a Comment