Thursday, December 3, 2015

Its amazing how time flies and I don't even realise it has been five months since I came to Glasgow. You start to get used to living alone, cooking every day, washing dishes, coping everything all by your own. You start to wear like the locals, adapt to the very unpredictable weather, walk under the rain with your windbreaker and eat food that never satisfy your cravings hahahaha. And still, I have yet to adapt to the "short days long nights" season. You always hear of this but you really have no idea how it affects your daily routine and mood till you experience living in a season like this :/ imagine you go to your first lecture from 1-3pm and by the time you finish it, the sky is already turning dark. You feel like you've done nothing productive and it's time to have dinner and sleep lol.... And I have really weird sleeping habit here. I tend to sleep earlier and earlier nowadays, yesterday was 7pm -_- 

Life here has been good? Never had such great freedom.. it feels good to be able to hang out and go wherever you want, but still, home is where the heart is. 
As much as I want to stay here and explore more places and new stuff, I know there comes a day when I have to face the reality and work as a pharmacist.


Went to edin last week, and guess what, there's this sweet girl bought me a box of natas as belated birthday present. Fyi, she already bought me a box of pastries and got mr.fam to bring it all the way to Glasgow on my birthday, now she bought my favourite natas for me again as I baked her banana cupcakes as a return of the pastry she bought. Ah, I'm really touched by her sweet thought. Did my face written with "natas only"? Hahaha people who brought me natas can really see my happy face because natas could be the BEST food ever> ;D


From the Portuguese cafe in edin. My favourite. Sometimes I'm glad that he's at edin and not Glasgow because Glasgow is so boring > D; and I like visiting him when stuff gets too suffocating over here. 


Some love that is never expressed in words but in action. Bought me thee bottles of my fav chilli just because I couldn't find it anymore from Chinese grocery shop, and he couldn't either, so he ordered somewhere online. 



Miss this little fella so so much. Used to rely on him so much, he's study buddy, accompanies me to sleep, stay with me when I'm upset, and makes me learn to be responsible of taking care of a pet. I can't wait to go home to see him. Dogs' loves to their owners are really unconditional, and I don't even know why human deserve such loyal companions. 

I shall end my post here, and will blog more often :)




No comments:

Post a Comment