I don't know why am i still being so stubborn here :\
Somehow it makes my heartbeat pounds faster..
I know it's not the feeling of love, it's just some kind of fear..that i couldn't get over it
其实没有很想他,只是不自觉地想起他的好
其实没有很想他,只是回想起之间的回忆嘴角竟然不自觉地扬起
其实没有很想他,只是那次重读信息时哭湿了眼角
其实没有很想他, 只是他的狠心伤透了我的心..
You said you couldn't tell the reason, isn't that you just don't wanna let them know how stubborn is the decision you made? Haha it's okay, i used to tell myself never mind it's okay.. And you picked my favourite song. :<
不想解释什么,那些流言蜚语,只是显示出你们对我有多么地不信任,累了。你们爱怎么讲就怎么讲。
我知道,真正明白的人,一句话也不会过问,and you know who you are =)
WESTLIFE - OBVIOUS
I've made it obvious
So finally I'll sing it
(I've crushed on you so long)
I'm not so good with words
I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong
I'll say it in a love song
- THE END -
- THE END -
No comments:
Post a Comment