Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CRAZIEEEEEEEE

I'M DAMN SIAO TODAY. I BET I HAD A FEVER OR WHATSOEVER.
Perhaps it's not only today.
I slept at 6pm yesterday know. woke up at 6am. 12-hours-sleep was GREAT!!! > =D
I just m.i.a in fb lah, feel like blogging so i came, since not much people know bout this new blog right so just have a short update to all my dearies =]
Life still goes on without fb hehe!
So..i never touch my phone since i back from college these two days. sorry for replying late XD
Loads of works coming up urgh guess i should rest more and start the work!

Walking in the rain,  its just something you only do when ur depressed or just feeling odd. Told you i'm siao today. =D


 "I would rather be able to appreciate things I 

can not have than to have things I am not able

 to appreciate." - Elbert Hubbard

think about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment