Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dead plant

The cute lil plant has officially died. No matter how eager I wanna save it's life, still, it just couldn't grow anymore. Should I take it as a declaration of the end of our relationship? I didn't directly make it died.. I did whatever I was told. But one day, I found the leaves were drooping and turning yellowish.. some even fell off. So I quickly passed it to mum and asked her to take care of my sick plant. Few days after I asked her how was my plant doing. She said our maid had taken it to somewhere else. When I found it out, it was already died due to over exposure to sunlight :( I was pissed, mad at myself for not taking good care of the plant that he gave. All the effort I put in saving the plant is just in vain. Everything is gone. I ruined part of our memories. :( Just feel sorry, to myself..

Love is like a plant, it takes time to grow but when you stop caring it, it slowly dies. It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment