So yeah I'm frequently answering the same question recently..
"When will you start your degree?" Me:"Next year."
"Omg SO LONG!!! What are you going to do???"
Hahaha yes yes yes I knew it. But you know, when you already have a plan in your mind, half-year-time is still insufficient for me to do all I long for. It's almost two months since I finished my foundation course, and I guess I haven't been doing anything productive lately. Perhaps baking is my recent passion :D So yeah I thought of preparing muet and ielts within one-month-time (as I am terribly horrified by the minimum requirement that I should achieve, I must prepare it well :O) and continue my Jap Language class after the english examinations. Just then, a random call to ICLS has hastened me to change my plan :S they told me that there's a full time course starting at 11st of June and I could finish two levels in just 20 days! You know how long it took me to finish one level in the past? It was 3-month-time as I joined part-time-course!!! how can I not join them la?! T_T So now I am revising so hard for the pre-test to see what level am I in.. Hopefully my level didn't drop too much :/
Btw, recently I'm more active on Instagram :) Why? Maybe its just because that instagram has less people following my updates compared to the number of subscribers in fb. Sometimes you don't have to update any status and a picture says it all :) And I always get to explore a lot of awesome pics throughout the world!!! From food, pets to self-portrait and then to idols.. all kinds of pic you can find here :P Most importantly u can choose to follow only the people that you want to see their updates.. unlike fb, there's just too much updates from those acquaintances! Who else isn't a instagrammer yet? Come and join now!! ^_^ Teehee! P/s: why am I promoting instagram?
It doesn't mean I'm lonely when I am alone. I agree with it but still, somehow I can't avoid to feel lonely especially when I have something to share about. After all I've always had a 'him' to share with me. :') Then I would have a thought on my mind immediately: If you come back to me now, I can choose not to fuss about how cruel you left me hanging there and back to your side, we can have our sweet time again. But when I open up to see the world, I know this guy just doesn't worth any of my effort anymore. Lets smile and say, fuck you JERK.
:) sorry but sincerely.

No comments:
Post a Comment