Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A lil updatez!

I do feel better these days:) Is it because I keep myself busy with all kinds of activities and outings? Eeeeeeeeeeeee :Z But one thing is, I'm really looking forward to the uni life at IMU hehehes. My mom keeps asking me to considerate the pharmacy course at UCSI. She says it's so near that I can back home to have my lunch during break time =.= so, IMU or UCSI? I know that pharmacy course is almost the same in every uni, but still, the former is more preferable, even though it's much more expensive, what i know from the seniors is, they really train you well:) So far I have heard a lot of good comments about MPharm. The only negative comment is, the tuition fees is too high.. others still okay tho. ;) I do hope that I have chosen the right path for myself!

Back to my daily life, I have been spending extravagantly since the day I finished my foundation and started to attend the never ending outings!! Urghhhh! Imma job seeking! Hopefully I could cover up all the expenses in this month oh please =.=

Yesterday I had a lovely date with a long lost bestie.. She's SAMANTHA :D Gosh it's been a year we never met each other.. Glad that we can still non-stop chatting and laughing like mad when we were about to mention the same thing! ^_^ this is what we called the real friends in your life, and not the friends merely in college or friends in secondary school :)


hello this is samantha ;)

hello this is me... (as you know XD)


So, this is the 13rd year since we know each other! ;>

Had lunch at Italiannies! Was perfectly fine :3

Salad included in the set lunch

Huuuuuu her short hair ;p

We had our first try at moo cow ^_^ 

Actually I didn't taste much difference between the frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti and Moo Cow.
Both taste heavenly to me! Teehee! <3

KING OYSTER! Must try! :D

Yes this wasn't just a date.. it was also a food-hunting trip before she off to Kampar!
Till here then, have a nice day dearies! *Peace out* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment