Thursday, July 18, 2013

Halo, again.

Hola people! :D Finally I've got some time to update bloggie. Miss blogging so much. It's like out of a sudden, the mpharmers plunge into hectic pace of life, despite only two modules are being taught in this semester. The remaining three modules which are academic writing, academic presentation and foundation pharmacy that are 100% coursework, you can't imagine how many assignments and online tasks we have to do every week. 

Let's talk about the English presentation.. I think it's like the first time ever I forgot my speech half way, for few seconds lah. But one thing that was quite challenging to me was, I had to figure out 3/4 of the speech myself, as I couldn't really find any essay from the website as if I could memorize the nearly-perfect script like most of the people did. Anyhow, I was amazed by some of the people who don't usually speak fluent English but turned out to be one of the best presenters :O That actually upset me a lil as I think, why didn't I search for some topics which are available online so that I can just memorize it and amaze people with my 'outstanding' English proficiency lol. Anyway anyway, I was one of the earliest presenters and the first one who got such a positive comment -- "I think you've done well." from our lecturer :') That was simply encouraging. 

Next, about the molecular properties class test, I didn't mange to fully prepare myself few weeks beforehand as I was busy in.... I don't know what makes me so busy that I didn't have time to prepare for class test. Just one week before only I started the preparation. Shame on myself, 1 hour before the test only I learnt how to break the hydrolysis bond, how to draw the products formed... How can I be so chilled about it? So not me.... In the end, after the class test, I realize I have doubts on most of the answers I chose. I hate such feelings T^T I thanked for the exam luck I had most of the time, as I actually prayed before exam so that I could make it through smoothly. (I was very emotionally unstable before the answers were revealed, nevertheless, the ones that I got correct because of tembak-ing didn't make me feel any better) 


Anyway, really wanna give a bear hug to flower chong darling for the comfort she gave me on time!!! :'D ♥


茉莉花 and I. Badminton session after class test.
Don't laugh at the name okay XD

I realized itu mo li hua likes to use my phone and take random photos.

With noobie at library on Saturday :P

See, this is one of the ugliest photos she took XD
Can only be revealed on blog lol. But I realized the way I studied at colab, hen ugly yi xia lol. Haha.

This is with the july baby :3 Can read kc's blog to know what had actually happened that day.
Haha. Just love the catch up session with 'em ;)


Then obviously this photo was taken by mo li hua also. 
Lab sessionnnnnn

Me being "Keep calm & paint your nails" before class test -_-

The muffyboy, jumped into the luggage himself lo.
Typical attention seeker =.=

Finally got my license changed after expired for... 4 months :x
Paiseh, bad example, very dangerous and risky. I must be blessed as nothing bad happened to me for the consecutive 4 months :x

Kit kat bought by kw after badminton session :D 
I gave another one to 茉莉花 tho, sharing is caring hor?

This is mama. One day before they leave to UK.
Look at her face hahaha preparing all the keys for me.

My sweetie pie. ♥(ノ´∀`)
She actually accompanied to grocery shopping before my family leaving..
Hehehehehehehe *lots of loves*



那天晚上爸爸很不舍得。明明很累了眼皮要盖下去了还是等妈妈交待完等我睡了才安心。
♥

七早八早就起来送别:D


Met up with Mary the lil lamb. Awhhh :D

I actually feel quite sad that she didn't manage to make it to the end with me :/
I was hoping that we could go uk together tho.
I can actually tell her a lot of things which I don't usually share with others, and same goes to her, the things we like are so alike and... chit chatting about anything, life in uk, dancing, hot guys, bitchy girls, clothes, etc etc ;)

Wowow TAROOOOOO pie :DDDD
HAPPY GIRL IS HAPPY!!!
Anyhow, taste wise, it's a lil too sweet.

There goes my week, family has reached UK safely, they are all together now with my second sis :D
Safe trip and hope they have fun!
Me remains hectic still...

Update again soon! ^^

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment