Tuesday, July 23, 2013


爸爸妈妈不在家的第七天
其实我比想象中的自己还要独立
也许因为呆在家的是我
至少还有家的感觉~

最大功劳的当然是muffy。说真的若没有它,这空无一人的房子,我还真的不敢住。
也感谢表姐晚上会过来姐姐的房间睡
至少晚上多一个人在家也安全点
爸妈走的前一晚吧对面的邻居家竟然进贼了!
我也是在第三天才说到通知,好恐怖呀。
害我那天晚上两点才敢睡,习惯习惯就好是吧。

也不是第一次下厨,不过是第一次下厨without妈妈。哈哈就把自己喜欢的东西炒一炒然后放在一起。XD 我被那些被我吓到的朋友吓到。哈哈哈看得明白么那句话。
他们很惊讶我会煮东西!
我的样子是不是看起来是等吃的那一位? ((´д`))
其实我蛮喜欢煮东西,baking也不错喜欢哦!只是煮完要收拾就有一点懒 (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪
兴趣归兴趣吧,所以我没去读N&D哈哈。
发现煮东西是要累积经验的!煮得越多就会越上手啊~ =(´▽`)=

以下的照片也都是姐姐发过来的。哼,在啃法国面包是吧。( ̄^ ̄)




这伦敦超有名的点心!我也好想吃......

他们发照片给我的同时,幸好我与姐妹们在一起,让我感到安慰一点
哈哈。

嗨嗨~美女们♡ 不知不觉我们长大了呀啊啊啊啊啊


Perfect photo to call it a day  (´ ▽`).♡

回到家顿时觉得很落寞 (T_T)

第二天终于去看Despicable Me咯 (^ ^)
想模仿它的手指,却变成像发誓那样lol 

检票员自己跳过来 ( .___. )

她们来我家~! 
哈哈其实我避免了很多次让她们来我家,不知道为什么有点不习惯加不好意思...

*觉得自己有privacy issue (T^T)

受到他们的照片,要去意大利了咯~ ( ゚▽゚)


星期六的炒面~~ 看是简单可是我下足料哦!ヾ(^∇^)


Spent quality time with dear at Marmalade Cafe~

There goes my dinner ^^~

Recently am hunting for nice baked pies.. :D weird.
But this chicken pie tastes so-so only. I prefer the one at Mon Boulangerie!! 

Bello! Random pic of dear yy with minion :3

Red Velvet Cake from Marmalade Cafe! Actually it looks super sweet especially the red coloured layer, but in fact, it's not! Somehow the red layer got no taste?. But it's thickened with layers of cream cheese! Love the texture!! Taste so good actually :3 And it's very filling. Worth a try yo!

I actually had this in the morning and I didn't feel hungry until around 4pm lol!

Cooked salmon steak the other day. I love Salmon since the first try at Japanese restaurant :3

1. Simple mashed potato added with some milk. black pepper, japanese goma sauce and bits of italian herbs. It's satisfying!! :P
2. Salad added with some fresh veggie, carrot and yellow vege (lol dunno what's its name) topped with thousand island sauce :D

Shall try some other dishes soon!!


感谢科技发达,让我思念减少了点点...
爸爸妈妈要开心哟!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
自己篇

Mid of semester two.
Life is getting hectic with loads of assignments piling up and packed with table tennis practice + cheer leading practice ( starting tmrw!!!)
But I enjoy such hectic life that makes me feel productive every single day. ;)

Academic presentation 2 on Friday.
Table tennis match vs UCSI students on Saturday.
Physiology class test on next Wednesday.

Fuuuuuuuu. 

Wait for the next update soon?

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment