Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yeah.

I used to hug mummy when I'm really stressed out. But tonight she isn't here, I miss mummy badly. And just at the right moment, sis whatsapped me asking me to go online at Skype. She told me mummy said she missed me. All the while in the trip she has been asking why is the trip so long? She felt like time passed very slowly w/out me there :'( how sad when I heard this, and I burst into tears again, due to the overwhelming stress and the fact that I need mummy's comfort whenever stress kicking in. I cried cuz I hate being so dependent on others, sometimes. Why can't I deal with the stress myself, in fact I always seek for comfort from friends, from family. I'm still very weak. Yes I am...

I hate the fact that I have to admit I'm not an independent person, to be honest. Yet  I'm so blessed to have really good friends that have never left me alone through ups and downs. Thank you, you know who you are ;') 

I planned all the activities for myself, I make my life so tough to be dealt with due to the hecticness, bad time management I have, I shall endure the consequences and be prepared for it.

No one says it's going to be easy. But I'm not going to give up yet.

*Just had a cup of coffee, I shall finish one chapter tonight. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment