Admit it. When you're used to being good in doing something, you'd be hard-pressed to accept the fact that you've made some mistakes or there's someone surpassing your achievement. A bit ego here. Or is it more accurate to call it as arrogance. Guess everyone has a little of it in them. Motivation/compliments and criticism are equally important right. There's no good to be overwhelmed by only one.
I have a very good friend that looks up to me very much. Whenever I feel upset or there's any negative thinking sapping my confidence, I will talk to her and without fail, she makes me feel better every time. I suppose it's the place where I'm studying makes me feel this way, I mean how I feel towards my achievement so far. I really really really hate being in a competitive environment. But yeah I know, we know, when there are people, there are competitions.
Please turn this negative feeling into motivation ba. T__T
Anyway, it's difficult to get a buddy who can study and play equally hard with you. I miss Loryenyin :( She has been away from uni since last week and I'm already starting to miss her. There are so many things I wanna do, so many things I wish to join in iamyou. But unfortunately, another buddy of mine in my class is gonna leave too... Sad case...
Let's get the guts up to do it yourself pls. New friends are coming. Right? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment