Monday, June 24, 2013

Just some photos :)


Say hi to my team! B-)
The guy at the front is, personally, the best player in my school!
And he has been very patient in coaching me :)

Competition is going on :) yes, we were like in a bird cage.

Iamyou is constantly producing genius generation..
This is yenyin's bf :D
CGPA 3.93, basketball team leader ;)
So envious of him!

And yes, they won :)



Hahaha I asked him: Wanna take photo or not?


Credits to Jasmine :P Haha my flower is doing a video shooting!
^^


Thanks for coming my dear, I know it's not for me whatever :P
Happy enough to see you :3

I like this cuz I smiled very happily :D
Oh the guy on my left, is someone who plays table tennis with me quite frequently.
Coursemate yo!
Also, thanks for the time he spent for coaching and having fun with me! :) 

Okay I'm just gonna mention anyone who plays table tennis with me haha!
Good table tennis players are rare species okay!

I present to you, Miss Iamyou 2013

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment