Saturday, June 29, 2013

This is life





We always say one must live life to the fullest. But.. do we really know how should we live it to the fullest? I think I have that kind of feeling today. It's waking up early on a Saturday morning, feeling contented, without complaints, taking time to have your big breakfast and spending quality time to do something you like, like blogging. It's knowing we always deserve to laugh, don't give a shit about those who bring you down, those who doom your day. It's about doing something we want to, in front of people who know how stupid you can be yet sticking around you. ;) 

Guess I should post more about things to be happy about. Beautiful life does not just happen. 
#1 When people make time for you.
And it was a Thursday night. I know a friend of mine was making decision whether to hang out with friends or come to table tennis practice with me. He chose his friends initially. And I think I was a lil disappointed cuz he's usually the one that coaches me. But in the end when I reached school, he said he's coming for table tennis.. *he changed his mind hehe*

And I smiled my appreciation to him. ;)

#2 When you have that one friend who never ceases to be nice to you.
Every time I do feel extremely touched when... I stuck there halfway during chemistry workshop and eventually gave up listening the explanation, she'd turn to me and ask me, with a patient tone, "Understand or not?" I would then gesture helplessly, shaking my head. And she will then figure out an easier way to explain it to me, cuz she knows I take time understanding new thing and need step-by-step explanation and... she never gives up on me T^T (hopefully y'all know who is she hehe my first friend in iamyou)

Photo: To know what you don't know > 8fact

Get our daily newsletter here: http://8fact.com/
Subscribe to our YouTube: http://youtube.com/8factapp
So I secretly hate putting someone as my first priority, it's unavoidable that, we lost ourselves letting someone to control our happiness. 

Okay, random rants. Lovely Saturday, shall start my revision nao & head off to shopping later ;) 

<3 div="">





No comments:

Post a Comment