Monday, June 17, 2013

The daddy.

Last Christmas, I got a lil unhappy cuz mummy didnt keep her promise in going out together for a Christmas meal. I know it was just a meal and why should I feel upset over a trivial matter? In fact, I just don't like it when people make promises that they don't intend to keep. Every Christmas, dad is usually not at home ; he'd either treat his colleagues & subordinates a meal or o entertain his friends from China, East Malaysia, etc. How bout my sisters? They usually have their own plans too. So whenever I think of the scene where my mom staying at home watching tv alone, I decided to stay at home every Christmas to accompany her. Of course I did rejected a few outings with friends and not to mention disappointing them, for being in 'forever busy mode' :@

So, on that day, I thought of bringing mum out for a lovely meal just like what other children did, so that mummy can celebrate Christmas too! :) That was what I thought. But when we were about to depart, mummy said "it must be very crowded outside and lets just cook mee and stay at home maybe?" And so my so called Christmas mood dropped  to infinity....... I was thinking, if that was your initial plan why not you tell me earlier, why are you still promising me that we would have a meal together at night. Somehow I just felt disappointed, maybe my mind was thinking that, I could have had a better day. And so I walked back to my room and ate nothing lol. Feeling incredibly upset, I texted my dad who was at HK at that time. I told him I didn't manage to celebrate Christmas...with a super sad face in the text hahah. 

The next day I think, at night, daddy was back. He knocked my door and came in with a little pressie! It was a iPhone cover he bought from HK Disney Land... 

You know what, such lil thing almost made me tear up :( But I didn't want to let him know how upset I was so I just hugged him immediately so that he wouldn't see my eyes filled with tears. Ohhhh :( Daddy usually won't buy any present like this for me cuz he goes overseas too often la, we don't expect any present from him whenever he flies off to somewhere else. Oh not to forget, he bought me a bar of chocolate too! I deemed it as my Christmas present!!! :3

And he picked a Minnie cover :') Quite cute ma. Haha. 


Daddy had three lovers in his previous life-time lol. I meant, 前世情人 XD He has never been unfair in showing his love to the three daughters. Nevertheless, being the youngest one would unavoidably make me dependent on daddy even more. Grateful for having a daddy who takes care of the family well, so so well. 感恩。

No comments:

Post a Comment